POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Unbelievable. : GUMP: Unbelievable. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  GUMP: Unbelievable.
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 5 May 1999 18:05:52
Message: <3730B26E.BC2625A3@mninter.net>
Hello, folks. Once again, its time for the GUMP. The GUMP, for you new
comers to this NG, is the Grand Unified Modeling Project, which will
submit an IRTC entry into this months competition(Topic: Unbelievable).
I will be able to participate this time, as the amount of schoolwork I
have is dying down. The binaries will probably be posted on
moray.binaries, so we can unify our work. Anyone who is interested,
respond to this post.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh